Tuesday 31 May 2011

A wasted day, a wasted blog

Right where to start today?
If you read last time I was having trouble with technology ansd burning a dvd for an assignment to hand in. Well... I didn't get any sleep lat night due to this and other sleeping issues.
So yeah I went into town early enough to had my paper in. Well I got there a tad early so went and got some breakfast (minor details you probs don't want to know) was only sausage and bacon don't worry.
So on my arrival back at the doors I noticed a sign saying it was closed yesterday and today... So after pottering around town I came home very bloody annoyed! There was no email sent out, nothing on the website, nothing, how are students supposed to know this??
I do have more to write about but will save it for another time.
So yes as the title says... A wasted day and a wasted blog...

War!
AUB

No comments:

Post a Comment