Monday 30 May 2011

Technology BYTES!!

Yo guys! Tonight AUB is coming right from his mobile... Yippeee... NOT! So for some reason my laptop has decided to pack in and ignore the fact that there is a router around sso apart from my phone I have no internet..

Why is it that when you need technology to work the most, it chooses to be a complete cock end and jew out on you? Yes 'jew out' is a technical term so screw you hippies!
Bah with using this I can't look back easily and see what I've already said so I don't repeat my self. Ahh screw it.

So yeah technology is crap! We, humans that is, spend all ourr time on this silly planet trying to make life much easier for our selves using technology, which mean making tech better and better. But will it ever stop? How technological does the world need to be before we end up like fat slobs from Wall-E? I know its abit far-fetched but think about it. Clapper lights. Voice acrtivation. Microwaves... The only thing that is trying to make people more active instead of lazy are games!!! And a few years ago, anyone who played video games was considered a loser and lazy!! So how much longer is it going to be until technology does everything for us? Some how I don't think its going to be that long.

Anyways, I lost the point of that. Right oh yeah tech and how shit it is. Well as you know I've just finished university or so you thought, turns out I still have one more assignment left and it's to make some lame DVD, yeah, tell me about it. So I've finished this shitty DVD and now I'm trying to burn it to disk... Yeah well here's technology kicking me in the balls once again!! Its taking the absolute piss, I've tried about 6 disks, dvd and cd disks, evne to the point where I don't care about the presentation, I just want the damned video on the stupid disk!!! But no the laptop iss deciding it wants to have a fit 2 days before the deadline! Yeah well fuck you ya stupid fucking laptop!! Do what the fuck you want!!

Right that's enough ranting from me.

Summary: Technology BYTES!!!

War out!
AUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment