Saturday 29 January 2011

2nd Blog, Day of the Katalyst!

Hey peeps, so I didn't think that I would post another blog but today I actually felt really good, I think starting this blog last night managed to give me some sort of release.

So the day started off where I woke up at 9am after getting to sleep around 4am so I wasn't exactly too thrilled about waking up. Though I did anyway and mad our way to training, at first I wasn't too sure whether I was going to train much or very hard at all, but after some very nice people from Safe@Last (a very kool organisation we work with) turned up and then had a chat with the person who I thought was going to give me devils and hated me, I actually found out that there wasn't even really a problem as such or atleast to the extent I had thought. So that all went well, which then gave me the mojo that I needed to train my ass off and get back into the flow of things after having so long away from training.

So yea a pretty kick ass training session, we then went to meadowhall as we always do and got our usual meal a Chilango mexican 'subway' type shop, which is awesome! and then went to Gamestation to get Deadspace 2 for Coddy. We also managed to wraggle some free tshirts for the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3!!! and in all fairness we signed up to preorder the game so we could get the shirts and also signed up to preorder (for free of course) several other games! Woop!!

So after all that we went back to Discreet (Ant)'s place to watch the football, which was pretty awesome as I discovered the 'Giggs Fitness' DVD! and also Chicorito scored a goal which was assisted by the one and only Giggs him self! I think I have abit of a man crush on that guy! I don't even mind that he is Welsh because he is our lord and saviour, Giggs.

Anyways after that more people came around and we just generally had a laugh, playing on Wii Just Dance n that kinda silly stuff. This also lead to the: Team Katalyst Dare Challenge!

It started off as spin the bottle dares and then just got round to everyone doing dares.

So Coddy was the first to lead by example and since he had just bought a brand new Blackberry Torch today he was very much attatched to it all day, so his dare was to drop his phone and trust me to catch it and not let it hit the floor. Now you may be thinking to your self "That's not very hard AUB anyone could do that" but you have to bare in mind that I am a prankster and am not very trust worthy at all, you cannot trust me as far as you can turn your head. So for Coddy to do this was very testing for him, fortunately I did catch it. Though I very nearly did drop it. (Let down I know, I should have dropped it)

Next up was my self who was dared to take my top off and run out into the street and play the laying down game, this was very simple and I got a few dodgey looks from Joe public and also my nipples ended up been able to cut glass!

Other Pranks included ringining up a local taxi firm and singing to them, dressing in a girls top running to the pub and ordering a shot of sambuca, dancing in a pizza shop, eating a dog biscuit and then proceeding to do the lady and the tramp thing with the dog and thus sharing it and getting french kissed by the dog, and drinking random stuff, oh and a front flip in an extremely baggy shirt so you can't see whats going on.

All in all this has been an awesome day actually which I felt was worth a blogging even if you lot don't find it interesting, we did and had an awesome day!

Short and sweet tonight folks.

Yours un-thankfully

Another Unoriginal Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Fucking well jealous of the MVC3 shirt. I'm getting two anyway, my own preorder from BlockBuster and my friend's preorder from GAME. Would have loved a go on it though.

    ReplyDelete